Time to get excited!! We will be holding 2 services for Easter:
Good Friday, 2nd April, 10.30am – a communion service with bread and wine provided
You will be able to book in to these from 9am on Friday 26th March. There is a 30 seat capacity. If these services go smoothly, then God willing, we will continue a pattern of Sunday services at 10.30am for the summer term. This change of time from afternoon to morning is not set in stone and will be reviewed again towards the summer.
Please note that all of the previous Covid related restrictions will still be in place and need to be adhered to (except for those attendees with recognised medical reasons):
- You must not come inside the church if you or someone you live with has Covid-19 symptoms, or you have been asked to isolate. Do not put yourself or others at risk.
- All who wish to attend must book in, either online at Eventbrite, or by texting 07517 056247. Booking usually closes 24 hours before the service.
- If, after booking, you are unable to come, please let us know so we can re-allocate your space.
All those attending who are over the age of 11 must continue to:
- wear face masks, keeping them on for the duration of the service
- sanitise hands on entering and leaving the building
- remain in the seats that have been allocated in advance by the stewards
- maintain the 2m distance and avoid all physical contact with those outside of your household
For your comfort please note:
- we will keep windows/doors open to ensure ventilation
- Restrictions will still in place re. no singing, a one-way system and socially distanced seating
- Toilets will be accessible, one person at a time (unless with a carer/child)
- Stewards will guide you out of the church at the end of the service – no refreshments yet unfortunately
- We are establishing ‘cleaning’ and ‘stewards’ teams to help the smooth running of services
- Although we’re not able to re-start our Sunday Club yet, children are welcome!
All of this applies to everyone – even if you have been vaccinated!
Although it’s very kind, please don’t hold back from booking on to allow others to go. It helps us most of all if everyone who wants to come books in – we have a fair system in place to help make sure as many people can come as possible, and we have a list of those who are willing to step back if necessary. If you still have questions, please contact Ewan or one of the team.