It pays to plan ahead! It’s really important that as we begin meeting together again we do so as safely as possible – here is a handy list to run through before coming:
BEFORE ATTENDING A SERVICE PLEASE MAKE SURE:
- Neither you, nor anyone you live with, have symptoms of Covid 19 The usual symptoms include: breathlessness, high temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste and/or smell)
- Neither you, nor anyone you live with, have received a positive test result in the previous two weeks
- Neither you, nor anyone you live with, are required to self-isolate for any reason
- You have not been to any of the countries on the UK quarantine list in the previous two weeks
- You have made definite transport arrangements for getting to and from church (at 3.55pm)
- You have filled in the first page of the church survey (if you’re a Bethel regular) with all of your up-to-date contact information, permissions and and any important medical details.
- We are aiming to make the services family friendly. This might be a little difficult whilst we can’t run Sunday Club, so if you are coming with babies or children you may also want to bring activities for them. Noise is NOT a problem!
- You are able to bring:
- A mask
- A Bible
- A pen/notepad
- A bottled drink
- A blanket (or warm clothes) if required
- Pocket sanitiser/tissues/gloves